Life coaching is an ongoing and collaborative partnership between a coach and a willing individual, which connects at the deep personal level of beliefs, values, and vision. It is a journey of discovery, goal setting, and taking action. Life coaching helps to clarify goals, improve lives and help people live their fullest potential.
Life coaching is all about YOU. As your life coach we will work to create an environment in which you can realise your dreams and become the person you truly want to be. The end game of life coaching is achieving success as you define it.
What is a life coach?
According to the International Coaching Federation a life coach should:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve;
- Encourage client self-discovery;
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies; and
- Hold the client responsible and accountable.
Professional life coaches provide an ongoing partnership designed to help clients produce fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives. Ultimately, coaches help people improve their performances and enhance the quality of their lives.
Who should hire a life coach?
Anyone who wants to lead a more fulfilling, balanced and satisfying life will benefit greatly from life coaching.
Past clients have found success from life coaching for a variety of reasons, including:
- Changing careers
- Getting a promotion
- Improving employment/life skills
- Increasing their confidence
- Improving their personal lives
- Getting into better physical and/or mental shape
- Improving their relationships
- Improved productivity and organizational skills
- Alignment of cultural beliefs and personal values
- Increased passion and zest for life
- A combination of the above and so much more.
In our preliminary discussion we will discover whether life coaching is right for you and exactly what kind of life coaching program will best suit your needs.
How does life coaching work?
Life coaching sessions are 3-4 times a month, are held over the phone, and are approximately 40-60 minutes long.
Life coaching over the phone offers many advantages:
- Time efficient
- Works around your schedule
- You can be coached from anywhere in the world
- You can be coached from the comfort of your own home, office or a location of your choosing.
Our first conversation will help you to decide whether life coaching is a good fit for you and exactly what life coaching package will suit your needs best.